Project LGBT's Video Contest is a contest where anyone who contributes or supports the project can upload a video of themselves talking about their experiences with bullying and stereotyping. These videos will then be used to create an add for Project LGBT, which will hopefully get the project out on the web.
- All videos must be uploaded and posted ON THIS PAGE by midnight, July 31'st or they will not be eligible to be in the add. You may, however, still upload a video after July 31'st to this page.
- If you would not like your video to be in the add, but you still want to share your video, please make that clear.
- Keep your video on topic.
- Please don't mention names in the video. Create fake names if you have to.
- Limit the cursing to a minimum. If you have to slip a bad word in there every once and a while, that's fine, but try to keep it clean.
- If you would like to just upload a recording of your voice instead of visuals, that's fine.
- No flamming in the comments. (e.g. "Your video sucked, you loser!")
- Keep the video below ten minutes if you can.
Try and answer at least three of these questions in your video. If you cannot, however, that is fine and your video will still be eligible for the add.
- What are your experiences with bullying?
- Have you ever bullied someone/seen someone get bullied, yet not done anything about it?
- Have you ever stood up to a bully before?
- How did you get involved with LGBT Rights?
- What are your experiences with LGBT Rights?
- Does your family agree with your opinion on LGBT Rights?
- Do you know any gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgender people?
- Is there anything else you would like us to know about your past experiences with bullying/LGBT Rights?
Post your entres below this text. Please make sure to include your full username along with your entre.